« PredošláPokračovať »
JOHN AND CHARLES MOZLEY.
6, PATERNOSTER ROW;
NEW YORK: WILLMER & ROGERS.
CONTENTS OF NO. CXLI.
2. Handlyng Synne. By Robert de Brune.
2. The Odes and Carmen Sæculare of Horace.
lated into English Verse. By John Conington, M.A.
3. Translations into English and Latin. By C. S. Cal-
verley, late Fellow of Christ's College, Cambridge.
4. The Iliad of Homer. Translated by Edward, Earl of
Derby; to which are appended, Translations of Poems,
5. The Odes, Epodes, &c. Translated into English
Odes, Epodes, and Secular Song. Newly
Translated into Verse. By Charles Stephen Mathews.
7. Translations from the Lyrics of Horace. In English
III.-A Memoir of Baron Bunsen. Drawn chiefly from
VI.-1. The Case of the Established Church in Ireland. By
James Thomas O'Brien, D.D., Bishop of Ossory, Ferns,
2. Facts respecting the Present State of the Church in