« PredošláPokračovať »
INSTANCLS OF OTUB 3 SIMPLE EXOTIONS.
DIVISION I I I.
VOLITIONS, or VOLITIONAL STATES OF MIND.
GENERAL NATURE OF THE WILL.
451. The will the third and last department of the mind
452. On the nature of the will
453. Of the nature of the acts of the will or volitions
454. Volition never exists without some object
455. It exists in reference to what we believe to be in our power 485
456. Volition relates to our own action and to whatever else may
be dependent upon us
457. Volitions involve a prospective element
458. Volitions may exist with various degrees of strength
ON THE LAWS OF THE WILL.
459. On the universality of law
460. Remarks of Hooker on the universality of law
461. A presumption thus furnished for subjection of the will to law 492